Global Learning Powerpoints
1. Bringing Your Standards into Focus with a Global Learning Lens is a Powerpoint presented as a Super Session at the NAGC 2014 annual conference. It demonstrates how the Global Learning Curriculum Model can help to translate your standards into rigorous and relevant curriculum.
2. Developing Ethics for a Challenging World is a Powerpoint presented at the ASCD 2011 annual conference. It explores student development of ethics and morality using the Global Learning Curriculum Model.
3. Developing Global Competencies through the Global Learning-Curriculum Model discusses the Global Learning Curriculum Model, its applications in K-12 educational settings, and the attainment of global competencies.
4. Global Festival is a Powerpoint from a presentation at the World Gifted Conference. This presentation provides an example of how the Global Learning - Curriculum Model was used to design a global learning project for elementary-age students to raise awareness and understanding of other cultures.
5. Infusing a Global Dimension into Gifted Curriculum explains the Global Learning-Curriculum Model and its use in designing meaningful K-12 global learning curriculum. Through global learning, students build on intercultural connections to gain knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to become 21st century leaders.